Monday, November 23, 2015

Flomotiontry - All In My Feelings

I'm all in my feelings and out of time to think...
think about what it means to submerge my devotion to only you...I'm in my feelings.
Like an out of body experience I watch my soul gravitate to yours and the Sparks that fly are extraordinary in an array of lights that can only be seen with a loving eye...all in my feelings.
The intimately intimate embrace of your comforting arms I've never felt is still so sensual and reassuring on an immeasurable level of pleasure and I'm all in...all in my feelings.
I'm all in my feelings as the gauntlet has been thrown, the challenge accepted and I'm running towards the throne...to my King...who has me all in my feelings.
Vulnerability is a badge of honor, naked, raw and open to you with trust that is an absolute must as I enter this phase of being all in rather than luke warm...I'm in my feelings.
At 212 degrees the boiling point of no return.
No cooling off...going full throttle...
all in...
my feelings.
SYM💙

No comments:

Post a Comment