Saturday, September 8, 2012

Leave Politics to the Grown Folk Nicki

"I'm a Republican, I'm voting for Mitt Romney; You lazy bitches just f***ing up the economy..."
So...I'm all for people voting for whom they choose and all that political jazz.  I have my feeling towards things just like the next person.  I do have a major qualm with ignorant statements made by people who know nothing about the election(s), politics or why they are saying what they are saying.  The snipent from some rap lyrics above beyone irritated the crap out of me.  I read that last night and it burned me up!
Niki Minaj, came from a trouble background with a drug addict father. I'm sure someone worked their a** off to make sure she could study the arts in school and make it to the level (regardless of how much I personally cannot stand her music) that she is at now musically.  On that same note, I doubt that she grew up around many republicans and/or wealthy folks.  So that fact that she brags about her wealth and connects that to being a republican AND, consequently, insenuates that democrats are "lazy bitches" really bothers the hell out of meAdditionally, the fact that she is talking about who she is voting for is really a crack up considering the fact that she's been eligible to vote in Gerogia, New York and California BUT NEVER REGISTERED nor voted!  Hmmm interesting! 
I'm sorry, but you don't get to make blatantly ignorant statements like that and you've never voted.  You don't get to call another political group lazy because you feel like folks who are not as wealthy as others work less.  News flash sweetheart, there's weathly democrats too!  If you're a reflection of the republican party, should I rap about you? 
"I'm a Democrat, I'm voting for Obama - all you simple bitches just stir up drama..."

Sounds stupid right!  Go back to school, the drawing board or wherever it is you need to go and get a better clue Nikki.  Send in one of your alter egos that may be better suited for politics.  As a matter of fact, why don't you get started in the voter registration line and then come back with an opinion.  Better yet, stick to rapping boo and leave politics to the grown folk.

**END RANT**

2 comments:

  1. LOL stir up drama!
    I have a friend who claims she's a republican... but she's as poor as I am. She's also 21, childless, living on her own for the first time, and just lost her job. Let's see how she feels when she needs a little help....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow is all I can say. People associate themselves with a political status for all o the wrong reasons and are so ignorant to the true meaning of what it means to be democrat, republican, conservative, liberal, independent. Etc.

      Delete